Rep. Sharon Cissna (AK) Embarks on “TSA Tea” Whistlestop Tour
She’s coming to your town!
You may remember Rep. Sharon Cissna as the Alaska lawmaker whose mastectomy scar alarmed the body scanners at the Seattle-Tacoma airport last February.
She refused the privacy-violating pat-down, and the TSA refused to let her fly. So she took car, plane, cab and ferry to get home.
- Portland OR, 8/3, 4PM – 5:30 PM – 4:00 PM â€“ 5:30 PM – Portland Greyhound Bus Station restaurant, 550 NW 6TH AVE
- Sacramento, CA, 8/4, 5PM – 5:00 PM – Greyhound Bus Station restaurant, 420 Richards Blvd
- Los Angeles, CA, 8/5, 4PM – 5:30 PM – Senka CafÃ©, 123 Onizuka
- Phoenix AZ, 8/6, 12PM – 1:30 PM
- San Antonio TX media time is 8/7; Tea time TBD (either 8/7 or 8/8)
More destinations between to be determined!
You better believe when she gets to LA next Saturday I’ll be there.
You should come. I’ll bring cookies.
I’ve volunteered to be a state representative for Freedom to Travel USA, who is working to get the word out about Rep. Cissna’s tour. If you want to be a part of a movement of rational but passionate people to restore reason to the TSA, you gotta get in on this action.
Here is a tri-fold brochure for FTTUSA explaining the whats and whys.
Whew. I like the way this ball is rolling.