Skip to content
Stuff I Learned When I Was Thirty
- The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results, but the definition of sanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting the same results. Sanity is the magic substance that gets you to do things every day, like flossing and taking vitamins.
- If you put foam insoles in uncomfortable boots they will become comfortable.
- Don’t start no stuff won’t be no stuff.
- Get stuff mailed to your work.
- “Convince yourself that everything is all right… ‘cos it already is.” – Pete Yorn
You may also like...